Biyernes, Mayo 27, 2011

The Race According to Paul ( A Reflection During the FBINAA Fun Run)


"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on  to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me."

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it." 

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 3: 12-14


"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." 

"Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever."

"Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air." 

"No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

1 Corinthian 9:24-27


"Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor's crown unless he competes according to the rules."

2 Timothy 2: 5




"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."

2 Timothy 4: 7

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento