Huwebes, Hunyo 2, 2011

Warm Christian Greetings!


Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I have prayed for the CORPS Foundation, and will keep praying for it as I promised Bro. Cesar. Keep on preaching our Lord Jesus Christ to policemen and others. Pray for me too that the Lord will be glorified with my life, whatever is my situation in life.
In Christ, 
BaL Tira



I saw the Pulis Makakalikasan Keeper blog. It's awesome. Ano nga yun favorite nyo flavor na Kona coffee? I will bring when I come home in July. Thank you so much for your prayers and able support to Eric!
Cecille Noble



Greetings from Himalayan regions.

You Brothers are doing amazing!!. Thanks for updating the news that you have been doing there, we are mobilizing our people here, one day we'll run with you...

Give our love & regards to our friends and family there.

Because of Jesus,

Tinu Imchen


 Thank you for the photos, info and good news.  We keep you in our prayers constantly and looking forward to hear more of our undertakings with the CORPS family...God bless

Shalom

Ptr. Cris Alipio and Jim delos Santos
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento